Roulette Game Strategy / System 64
Roulette system is called "64" because it gives player a 64% chance to beat roulette at every spin. Player is betting on two of the three dozen or two of the three columns. So with the bet you have covered 24 numbers out of 37, which is 64 percent of those. At the beginning of the game, bet one chip on any two dozen. If you win, you are immediately 1 chip in the black. If you lose, you increase bets on the same dozens by following series 1, 3, 9, 27.
- We bet on the first two dozens one chip, you get the number 36. Loss of 2 chips.
- Next time you bet on the same dozens 3 chips. You get number 12 (first dozen) so you win 9 chips. 6 you bet - 2 chips from the last round = 1 chip gain.
- Another bet is 1 chip on the 2nd and 3rd dozen, you get the number 7, you lose. Loss of 2 chips.
- Another bet is 3 chips on the 2nd and 3rd dozen, you get the number 1, you lose. Loss of 6 + 2 chips from the previous round.
- Another bet is 9 chips on the 2nd and 3rd dozen, you get the number 28, you win 27 chips – you bet 26. 1chip gain.
- Another bet is 1 chip on 1 and 2 dozen
If you get 4 times in a row the same dozen, you lose 80 chips. This situation is not common, in the language of numbers it is only 1.5% probability that the same dozen comes 4 times. However, it may happen, I've already experienced a series when the same dozen came 8 times. This system is very profitable but double-applies here, it is necessary to leave in time.
More winning strategiesMartingale systemBig Martingale SystemSystem D'AlembertOscar's Grind SystémFibonacci systemSystem LabouchereSystem DominanceSystem 64System 3 streetsSystem 6 streetsBond´s bet System4 spins systemShaun's system2 up, 2 down system2+ System300 System3-2 SystemThe system lucky 5System third law