Roulette Game Strategy / 2 up, 2 down system
System 2 up and 2 down is a simple roulette system, it´s main feature is a small risk and need of less capital. The principle is simple again - bet increases after two consecutive losses, always decreases when two consecutive winnings.
- Betting on the color.
- The game will start with one chip on any color and this bet repeats as long as you lose 2 in a row.
- When this happens, you bet 2 chips.
- If you win 2 times in a row, you decrease the bet about one chip.
- After losing 2 times in a row, next time you bet 3 chips.
- And still further, the progression is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- After reaching 5 chips it is recommended to start again.
More winning strategiesMartingale systemBig Martingale SystemSystem D'AlembertOscar's Grind SystémFibonacci systemSystem LabouchereSystem DominanceSystem 64System 3 streetsSystem 6 streetsBond´s bet System4 spins systemShaun's system2 up, 2 down system2+ System300 System3-2 SystemThe system lucky 5System third law