The gaming security
It is important for us that you have a great time and gain good experience from our online games and therefore, we recommend the following rules:
- Please set limits for your bets, withdrawals and losses even before you start playing.
- Your daily limits can be set through our customer service. Simply contact our customer service through our website.
- Consider how long you want to play in any gamble and strive to abide it.
- Do not let your gambling affect your daily responsibilities in any way.
- We do not recommend to gamble if you're after regeneration of any addiction or you are under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- In any case, do not take gambling as an alternative source of income, or as a way of redemption of debt.
If you feel that you have any gambling problem, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you stopped working or studying due to gambling?
- Do you gamble due to an unfortunate life of boredom?
- Do you feel frustrated if you lose your money? Does it push you into playing again?
- Can´t you stop playing, even if you had the last money for the way home?
- Have you ever lied about the amount of time spent on playing or gambling?
- Did it happen to you that someone in your family or friends criticized you because of gambling?
- Have you ever lied, stolen or borrowed money, so that you could pay gambling debts?
- Are you willing to spend gambling money on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or other entertainment or hobbies?
- After you lose, do you feel the need to win your money back as soon as possible?
- Do you feel like playing when you are frustrated, disappointed or brawled?
- Do you feel depressed or have suicidal thoughts because of playing or gambling?
The more times you answered "Yes" to these questions the more likely you have a serious gambling problem. You should seek help as soon as possible.